Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gorgeous Beauties!

Look at these gorgeous flowers!

Hubby surprised me today with these gorgeous flowers. Am truly tickled pink! Hee! Hee!

Am so happy, happy, happy I want to share these beauties with my WHB friends! I hope you don't mind that there is no recipe entry today. Kalyn did mention that we can include flowers for Weekend Herb Blogging. I apologize that these flowers I am featuring are not edible. But they are truly feasts for the eyes! Enjoy!


deep pink, white, and blue roses



are these SnapDragons (Antirrhinum)?



purple Lisianthus



pink Carnations



love these pink Carnations! I think they're sweet and feminine...



violet Hydrangea



pink Daisies



are these Lillies?




Maybe in your part of the world, these flowers are considered common. But in this tropical country, flowers like these are difficult to grow. Specially since I live in a city where space is limited and the soil is not rich nor fertile. So I am enjoying these visual feasts as long as I can. I hope you enjoyed it too.

I am also not sure if I got the names of the flowers right. Please correct me where I am wrong. Thanks!

Am sending this to Weekend Herb Blogging. The event is hosted this week by Joanna's Food. To see last week's round-up, please check out Astrid's Paulchen's FoodBlog.

3 comments:

Wandering Chopsticks said...

I love lavender roses. What a nice hubby! :)

sex shop said...

This can't have effect in actual fact, that is exactly what I consider.

sports handicapping software said...

thx you for your posts!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs